To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Phone: 847-375-8700 x242
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IO Psychologist Contract role on HR Team in Seattle, WA
Systegration • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
PSYCHOLOGIST ON HR ANALYTICS TEAM 4-MONTH CONTRACT IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
· Apply principles of psychology to personnel, administration and management problems.
· Activities may include qualitative analysis, focus group, interview and survey planning; employee screening, training and development; and organizational analysis.
· May work with management to update the work environment to improve productivity.
- Master’s degree in Psychology/IO Psychology or related field required; PhD preferred.
- 7-10 years of related HR/OD experience, preferably with some exposure to a consulting environment.
- Experience working with core organizational development tools (competencies, performance management tools, leadership development training, etc.)
- Strong computer skills and previous experience working with a robust HR system platform.
As an IO Psychologist in our HR Analytics Team you will:
- · Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests.
- · Assist in Survey Design and Analysis.
- · Conduct Psychometric studies.
- · Analyze workforce data.
- · Conduct research studies of work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- · Observe and interview workers to obtain information about the physical, mental, and educational requirements of jobs as well as information about aspects such as job satisfaction.
- · Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
- · Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge and to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
- · Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content.
- · Anticipate needs and formulate solutions to issues.
- · Review deliverables for accuracy and quality.
- · Contribute to new proposals and proposal development.