Entry Level Sales and Marketing Account Representative - Full Time
Monday - Friday Schedule
Ready to start an exciting career in the business world?
No experience in sales and marketing? That's okay, we need someone with a solid work ethic and people skills. We have one of the best training programs in the nation.
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
LNE Consulting Inc
has a full time entry level sales Account Representative position available! We came through for our clients this year and have signed on with more territory for our Account Representatives! We are currently accepting applications for an Account Representative to work as part of our sales and marketing team and new business development. Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
- Daily in-person interactions with clients and customers
- New customer acquisition
- Territory and campaign management
- Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
- Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
Benefits our awesome sales team enjoys:
- Top performers will have the opportunity to travel nationally and internationally and will also have opportunities to advance into positions with higher responsibilities like leadership and management roles
- Training opportunities to those who work hard and show the desire to learn more
- Recognition and rewards for top performers
- Great work hours, no cubicles, and not stuck at a desk
- Friendly, fun, and team-oriented work environment
Team-based sales training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top leaders. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters the acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty.
In previous years, we have been able to provide exceptional sales training and have expanded to multiple locations nationally. We continue to train within our company to maintain the values and integrity that have allowed us to become one of the fastest growing outsourced sales providers in our market. We are currently hiring sales representatives to work and expand our clients' campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising or Journalism
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however, we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
We are filling this position ASAP. Please respond promptly for immediate consideration.
Entry Level Sales