ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an HR Badge Coordinator in Santa Clara, CA. The HR Badge Coordinator will manage pre-employment and renewal badge applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for background screen process for annual renewals.
- Maintain and update roster of badge records for multiple locations.
- Staffing Support: Work with Professional Services Leadership to update and maintain database to discuss internal project staffing
- Talent Acquisition Support: Coordinate scheduling of interviews with candidates and internal hiring managers and support Talent Acquisition with due-diligence processes, including reference and background check administration, as well as supporting the applicant tracking system by assisting with job postings, social media postings, and local staffing outreach events.
- Employee Events: Coordinate employee events to foster engagement throughout the office and maintain internal reward and recognition programs.
- Onboarding & Training Coordination: Work with Project Managers and regional offices to coordinate onboarding and training sessions. Maintain up-to-date onboarding and training presentations and materials.
- Process new hire paperwork and update HRIS system.
- Interdepartmental Support: Provide flexibility and adaptability to work with and provide support for several departments as needed, including providing back-up support to the receptionist/front desk.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- One year of HR team support in an administrative, scheduling, or coordinator role.
- Prior experience supporting a Human Resources or Talent Management department is a plus.
Education and/or Certifications
- Associates degree preferred.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.