The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day clinical operation of the community residence and will provide routine clinical supervision for the staff. The following duties will apply:
1. Responsible for the day-to-day clinical operation of the program.
2. Evaluate resident needs, review and implement treatment/recovery care plans.
3. Provide coordination with team members to assure comprehensive services are developed, managed, and implemented for each resident.
4. Ensure compliance of case records.
5. Lead and participate in general, staff, in-service and supervisory meetings held by the Agency.
6. Maintain positive and effective relationships with community groups, referral sources and service agencies.
7. Provide routine clinical supervision to staff and is required to participate in the on call rotation.
8. Responsible for, but not limited to, providing direct diagnostic evaluative services to clients referred to this Agency by many varied referral sources. To assess the client’s primary and secondary diagnosis and, thus, need for further counseling.
9. Participate in community presentations and training programs.
10. Perform comprehensive evaluations of clients referred for residential placement.
- As required, direct activities of Addiction Counselors/Evaluators, support staff and students.
12. Assist clients in addressing issues and challenges by role-modeling appropriated responses.
13. Assist in teaching the clients about personal care, household chores, daily living, community resources and safety awareness.
14. Actively participate with the program team in completing proper daily maintenance of living areas including cleaning and maintaining an orderly environment. Assist with light cleaning.
15. Assist clients with budget, grocery shopping and meal preparation as appropriate to treatment plan level of care.
16. Provide training as needed to peer and new staff on 10e11, group skills, etc.
17. Aid in the direct supervision of the counseling staff in the absence of the team manager.
18. Recruits, screens and interviews prospective staff.
19. Perform other duties and functions as directed.
Other Skills/Knowledge and Experience
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with culturally diverse persons, staff and community service providers.
3. Knowledge of local behavioral health system.
4. Ability to multi-task, have good problem solving and time management skills and the ability to remain calm in crisis.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Minimum Qualifications: Licensed as a LMHC, LMSW, LCSW. CASAC required. Three years of clinical experience in Substance Use Disorder treatment. Valid NYS Drivers’ License
Finger Lakes Area Counseling and Recovery Agency (FLACRA) is a growing, not-for-profit behavioral health and substance abuse treatment provider with decades of experience and multiple innovative program located throughout the Finger Lakes Region. Our services include outpatient, residential, crisis center, vocational, housing and youth services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the professional development of all our staff and if that is important to you, we invite you to choose FLACRA!..
Licensed Master Social Worker
Complex Problem Solving
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)