To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk
The Hedy Company Inc • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Perform financial calculations, such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Monitor status of loans and accounts to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
- Compile budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Compare computer printouts to manually maintained journals to determine if they match.
- Transfer details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Calculate costs of materials, overhead, and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price lists.
- Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
- Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.