CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 41 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a General Helper / Machine Operator .
Earn an hourly rate at this full-time position. Work Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Operates various plant equipment
- Performs the set-up, running and clean-up to set standards
- Performs quality checks at various production stages
- Inputs production information and logs diary information into computer system
- Assists with set ups and clean ups
- Uses and understands hard card for job production
- Conveys machine equipment (tooling, inks, dies, etc.) to and from machine as needed
- Feeds board into machine
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Follows plant safety rules
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) preferred
- 1 plus year of related manufacturing or warehouse experience
- Forklift experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to read, understand and communicate detailed and/or important instructions, including safety instructions in English
- Basic mathematical skills required. Must be able to perform basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing), fractions, percentages and be able to measure accurately and record the results.
- Good problem-solving skills and common sense
- Visual Acuity: Must be able to view computer screen readouts, make visual inspection of materials during the manufacturing process involving small defects, print and artwork, small parts, operation of machines (including inspection), using measurement devices and possible operation of forklift
- Climbing: Must be able to ascend and descend a staircase occasionally. Frequent stepping up and down onto machine platform (12-15 inches) during machine operation.
- Lifting: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and up to 20 pounds continuously (100-150 times per hour for up to 5-6 hours per shift). Some lifting may be to chest level periodically.
- Talking & Hearing: Ability to hear, understand and convey detailed instructions, including safety instructions, to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Requires standing for the work shift, usually up to 8 hours, occasionally up to 10 hours or longer
- Ability to push, pull, drag or haul materials in different directions during manufacturing process. Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) and overhead reaching.
- Dexterity with ability to grasp
- Frequent twisting and turning; some bending, crouching and squatting may be required while setting up or cleaning the machinery.
- CareersUSA - King of Prussia
- E-mail: Please submit your resume through this posting or call for alternatives
- Equipment Service Management And Rental
- Machine Operator
- Production Function
- Production Line