To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Mason Turner
- Phone: 469-939-7582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Security Architect
RED SKY Consulting • Menomonee Falls, WI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Position Type: Direct Hire
In a Nut shell:
- Opportunity to design security from the ground up. Have things in place, but really it’s starting from scratch.
- This IT Security Architect will be the highest level technical security position in the organization.
- Responsible for all the strategy, guidance and components in IT components.
- Create security patterns, guide others, be a mentor. Highly technical candidate with significant experience in security space.
As a senior member of Information Security team this enterprise-wide role is integral in defining and assessing the organization's security strategy, architecture and practices. The enterprise security architect will be required to effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services, evaluate and incorporate emerging technologies and evaluate changes to the threat landscapes. Interacts with senior leaders across the enterprise and acts as a trusted senior adviser.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is required or equivalent acquired through combination of education and experience.
- Strong oral and presentation skills. *
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations including but not limited to PCI-DSS, HIPAA-HITECH. * Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman, or TOGAF.
- Direct, hands-on experience or strong working knowledge of managing security infrastructure -- e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology.
- Strong working knowledge of vulnerability management practices and tools.
- Documented experience and a strong working knowledge of the methodologies to conduct threat-modeling exercises on new applications and services.
- Direct experience designing IAM technologies and as assigned.