To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Seattle Area, WA 98101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • Greater Seattle Area, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Position Title: Journeyman Mechanic
Company: This industry leading transportation and logistics company provides full service multi-modal transportation with a strong emphasis on marine. While the competition is shrinking or being consolidated, this company is growing by leaps and bounds. They focus on process and performance improvement and work as a team to delight the customer. And, their employees have great longevity because this is an outstanding family like environment where employees rise to the challenge and grow.
This company appreciates their employees
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
- Outstanding medical and dental insurance.
- 401k with 50% match.
- Profit sharing program and tuition aid.
- Excellent, competitive salary.
The Role You Will Play
This is a great place to come in and take your game to the next level. We are looking for an outstanding Maintenance Mechanic who knows how to inspect, test, repair, and maintain heavy equipment.
· You are a talented mechanic who can maintain and repair a wide array of equipment, including forklifts, containers, refrigeration equipment, generator sets, etc.
· You are expert at diagnosing and repairing diesel engines and likely have a background as a diesel mechanic
· You may have a background working on diesel generators at least 15kw and will likely have experience with 150-200kw generators.
· You can read and interpret electrical drawings, blueprints, and specifications and you know how to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems.
· You are organized and are known for keeping your equipment in compliance with the manufacturers’ recommendations (or better).
· You are a self-starter who is dedicated to coming to work each day and doing outstanding work.
· You take pride in your work and you love working with a top performing team.
· 4+ years of experience maintaining heavy equipment.
· Voc Tech or AA preferred.
· Experience working on both large and small forklifts, able to be certified for heavy load.
· Mechanical, electrical, and HVAC background preferred.
· US Citizen with clean background.
· Strong team player with outstanding technical and problem solving skills.
· Pristine safety record.
· Currently have or able to obtain TWIC.