To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3275 West Ina Road
Tucson, AZ 85741
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Home Sales Consultant
Lennar Homes • Tucson, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking passionate and ambitious New Home Consultants to operate a Welcome Home Center and close sales of our homes through our proven, award-winning sales methodology. As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, you will have a real opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills and spirit with the support of an innovative team while you help customers make the biggest decision of their lives. You will consistently drive new sales from a variety of sources such as client referrals, real estate and other professional networks and leads generated by our marketing campaigns. You will maintain continuous communication and contact with prospects to pull sales through the long cycle and proactively follow-up with clients after sales to ensure that they are satisfied.
New Home Consultant
As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, you will partner with internal departments and associates to maintain and grow client relationships.
Additional responsibilities of the New Home Consultant include:
- Taking customers through your Welcome Home Center and maintaining communication after their appointment
- Generating referrals and leads at through face-to-face marketing at community and school events, realtor industry conferences and other opportunities to mingle with potential customers
- Connecting with realtors to schedule Welcome Home Center walk-through appointments
- Following up with potential customers about Lennar home buyer incentive programs
- Demonstrating a strong effort to make use of new sales techniques and strategies
- Processing sales agreements and contracts
- Using our computer sales tracking system to manage your sales pipeline
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys after sales close to identify areas of strength and weakness in our products and processes
- Ensuring that your Lennar community website is accurate and up to date with correct pricing
- Continually improving and adding to your Lennar product knowledge and home sales/homebuilding industry acumen
- Staying aware of competitors in the market, specifically their square footage and incentives offered
New Home Consultant
As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, you must possess a consultative sales approach, a confident and enthusiastic personality and an eagerness to hone your entrepreneurial skills. You must have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as creativity and innovation in attracting customers to visit your Welcome Home Center. You must be an excellent self-manager who is energetic, competitive and decisive, with a genuine desire to work effectively with home shoppers. You must also be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced and team–oriented setting.
Additional requirements for the New Home Consultant include:
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer service or sales experience required; minimum 2 years recent experience in new home sales, commission-based real estate and/or “big ticket" item sales preferred
- Valid Real Estate license in your state
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Weekend work availability
- Working knowledge of new technology such as Ipads
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
New Home Consultant
At Lennar Homes, we understand that our associates work hard, so we provide a generous benefits package to help you achieve a successful work-life balance. Committed New Home Consultants who perform to the best of their abilities have the potential to make a 6-figure income as well as sales bonuses depending on location and division. From our empowering business vocabulary to our unique associate recognition and rewards programs, our creative culture balances focus and fun in a truly special way. As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, we provide you with the tools, independence and opportunity to run your Welcome Home Center as you see fit. A fundamental tenet of our culture is that we believe every associate is both a student and a teacher. It is our goal to learn from each other and to continually increase our associates’ knowledge in all facets of our business.
Additional benefits for the New Home Consultant include:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan with company match
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Accidental death & personal loss insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Accruing vacation days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Home and auto insurance
- Home purchase policy
- Home purchase referral program
- Mortgage and title benefits
- GE appliance discount
- Bank of America discounts
- Community service awards
- Paycheck direct deposit
Lennar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.