Business Development Representative Entry Level
Develop your sales and business operations skills in an environment where success and the entrepreneurial spirit thrive. Our TEAM strategy encourages engagement in all aspects of business.
You will be taught our sales process, our cutting-edge technology, and our award-winning corporate culture. We provide ongoing training and feedback assessments.
Job Description for our Entry-Level Business Development Representative:
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts - including many of the Fortune 500 and 100.
- Generate new customer leads as well as foster existing customer relationships
- Keeping track of and organizing pending and completed sales for retention purposes
Why join our team?
- We’re fun, constantly growing and innovative
- Outstanding top performer incentives
- Awesome travel opportunities
- Quick advancement opportunities
~ Bachelor’s degree required, preferred concentration in Business, Communications, or Marketing, however, experience may be used in lieu of a degree
~ Effective communication skills – written and verbal
~ Internship or 6 months of work experience in a customer facing role
~ Solution oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
~ A valid driver’s license is required
~ You must have reliable transportation
In addition to competitive wages, you will enjoy uncapped commission, extensive travel opportunities, and the meaning that is derived in developing your leadership ability.