The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for;
• Payroll coordination, validate time cards, benefits and vacation time, working with the accounting department.
• Manage Benefits and open enrollment.
• Employee relations, employee involvement, employee event coordination.
• Education and compliance of state and federal employment laws including EEOC and ADA.
• Manage worker’s comp and unemployment.
• Manage recruiting activities and resources
• Training, including new hire orientation and Sexual Harassment training.
• Policy Related Documentation
Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and knowledge of Immigation laws would be beneficial.
• A minimum ofThree of relevant human resources work experience required. Some accounting experience would be helpful.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related field is desired but will consider previous work experience
• An HR certification is desirable. (SHRM - PHR - SPHR)
Senior Professional In Human Resources