Apalachee Center, Inc. is best known for helping individuals and families of North Florida succeed in recovering from emotional, psychiatric, and substance abuse crises. Apalachee Center, Inc. provides comprehensive behavioral health services across 8 counties (Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, and Wakulla Counties).
Apalachee Center, Inc. offers competitive benefits for our full-time positions to include health, dental, vision, basic life insurance, long term disability, paid time off, and more.
We are seeking Master's Level Therapists as well as Licensed Therapists (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
Professional counseling work in providing brief individual and group therapy and related indirect client services. Provides crisis intervention to promote stabilization and avert hospitalization. Maintains documentation regarding client progress in the client records.
Assesses clients needs in order to provide brief individual therapy in accordance with established and acceptable clinical protocols in accordance to identified service plan needs.
Maintains all required and appropriate documentation for clinical records and progress notes for assigned cases in accordance with Client Record Handbook specifications or Agency policies and procedures.
Meets service productivity standard of at least 62.5% (or 5 out of 8 work hours) for the provision of direct therapy services in accordance with applicable clinical/quality criteria which are supported by appropriate clinical record documentation which meet Client Record Handbook specifications, SAL documentation requirements, and Agency business/clinical ethic standards.
Conducts group therapy utilizing cognitive behavioral or supportive therapy interventions. Group therapy should focus on educational topics such as coping skills and other topics which will assist the client in maintaining stability in the community.
Understand Brief Therapy Model and Solution Focus Model and provide face-to-face services based on the model.
In conjunction with the Support Coordinator, develops and updates individualized Client Service Plans (CSPs) for assigned cases in accordance with the Client Record Handbook specifications and unit procedures for applicable uses.
Provides crisis intervention services in accordance with assigned client or program needs and maintains a working knowledge of current trends and developments in the mental health field.
- Perform group therapy, family therapy and individual therapy
- Complete group therapy, individual and family therapy sessions
- Provide individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy and crisis intervention
- Provide assessment, parenting interventions, day to day support to home visitors
- Conduct individual and group therapy sessions according to treatment plans
- Providing individual, group and family therapy services
- Provide individual/family therapy sessions and crisis intervention
- Provide crisis intervention, individual therapy, short-term family therapy, group therapy, treatment planning and discharge planning
- Provide group, individual, and family therapy
- Provide group therapy services to patients
- Facilitate group therapy, family therapy, and individual therapy sessions and documents appropriately in the interdisciplinary progress notes
- Conducting individual and family therapy sessions related to coordinating treatment and discharge activities
- Provide individual therapy services to patients
- Provide direct clinical services, including individual, group, and family therapy
- Arrange proper family therapy intervention
- Administer or recommend individual therapy or other forms of treatment
- Provide individual and family therapy and care coordination
- Meet the Performance Specifications set forth by the state
- Provide individual, group and family therapy with assigned residents
- Provide group therapy and on occasion individual and family therapies
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)