To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
- Mike Engler
- Phone: 484-223-0756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Operations Manager
Global Employment USA • Boise, ID
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Operations Manager
Run, manage and lead the day-to-day operations for nationwide, asset-based freight moving company focusing on truckload (TL), specialized freight, expedited freight, dedicated and reefer. National leasing partner network with a combined service centers providing convenience and security for drivers and their freight.
The Sr. Operations Manager is an outgoing self-starter providing leadership, operations and customer service. You will contribute to profitability by leading the operations, managing the operations team, developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships and being committed to customer relations. Provide leadership as is defined and will be measured as the clear ability to guide direct and positively influence people to work effectively and productively to achieve the company’s goals. Prior sales and safety experience is a plus.
- Establish major objectives, plans and programs for branch operations.
- Aids department managers in the development of their performance targets, programs and plans in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Evaluate each department’s operating results and performance against predetermined objectives.
- Consult with department managers regarding personnel decisions.
- Assist department managers with major, target or critical accounts.
- Fully communicate with executive management of all aspects of the location’s operational and financial affairs and on all matters of significant relevance to the company
- Establish short and long term operating and financial objectives for assigned branch, within the Company’s overall plans and policies.
- Ensures that approved policies and objectives are clearly understood and effectively applied throughout the assigned branch.
- Ensures the branch is in compliance with local, state and federal government regulations.
- Relocation expenses will be covered.
See above for Job Description.