Hands-on training provided for entry-level Account Associate position.
In this market, a company is measured by its ability to set high standards, hit goals, and expand into new markets. We believe that leadership is about knowing every part of our business from the ground up and leading teams from the front. Every Manager in our firm has excelled in every position leading up to management. From entry level Account Associates to corporate trainers, to management.
We are looking for qualified candidates for our entry level account associate position. After a proven track record qualified team members enter the management training program. We firmly believe that good leaders must set the pace and lead from the front. This core value of ours is why we start every team member in the entry level account associate position. We believe that learning the technical aspect of sales/marketing, and general business is only the beginning. Great leaders can not only teach their team what they know, but they can empathize with their team because they've been there.
Our commitment to our team is to provide a positive environment where like-minded people can network while gaining experience in all facets of business and leadership.
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
- Training in all areas of our firm: sales, marketing, and management
- Sales, new account acquisitions
- Helping our customers with stellar customer service
- Assisting our clients in the acquisition of new quality customers
- Gaining experience in public speaking and presentations
- The opportunity to gain experience as an effective leader, trainer, account executive and mentor
- Hourly base between $10-$22 + commission and bonuses
- An empowering team environment
- Recognition for good work
- A comprehensive training program
- Professional and personal development
- 1:1 mentoring with business professionals
We only promote from within our own company and reward our team with unlimited potential for advancement from entry level into a management position given that they are qualified. This way of management development ensures that the most capable are the ones leading.
Bachelors degree is preferred - Most Common Considered Majors: Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Political Science, and Business & Entrepreneurship.
For Immediate consideration for the Entry Level Account Associate position APPLY NOW!