As an Administrative and Marketing Assistant, you are a multi-disciplined individual with a background in General Business, Marketing, Sales, and/or Information Technology. Your ideal career is to be part of an organization that cares, encourages, and has the long-term commitment of success.
Some of the duties of this important position, include preparing marketing materials, limited inside sales responsibilities, and occasional event planning. Other duties may include preparing and sending out agreements and policies, light computer technical documentation, basic accounting tasks, updating project documentation, organizing and filing computer-based documentation.
Periodically, you will be assisting, executing and leading multi-channel marketing initiatives. And other tasks and duties as needed to keep the office operating in an exemplary manner.
In your role, you will communicate with vendors to request for product information, communicate with clients, and champion 5-star customer satisfaction methodologies. As an example, monitoring several projects, in various phases to ensure projects are completed on-time, with-in budget, with clients left with a high level of satisfaction.
Below are some of the activities you will have responsibilities for.
1. Business development related tasks and duties
- Prospect and client interaction to create product and solution opportunities
- Small group presentations and demonstrations
2. Inside sales related tasks and duties
- Sales Agreements distribution and monitoring
- Light volume of new and recurring price quotations
3. Marketing content related tasks and duties
- Brochure creating / editing
- Newsletter creating / editing / distribution
- Email monitoring and broadcasting
- Website editing
- Social media monitoring and broadcasting
- Client satisfaction
- Market analysis
High Performance Systems, Inc. is a technology-driven, leading networking and systems integrator specializing in computer technology and business solutions for over 25 years. HPSI provides support throughout the Hawaiian Islands, Guam, Saipan, and US West Coast. As Microsoft’s top solution provider in Hawaii and ranked in the top 1% across the United States, you have the technical skills and competencies to use the advance capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics CRM applications.
In support of backoffice operations, creating and interpreting financial and operations-related reports are something you are highly capable of performing.
As a well-established Microsoft Partner, you are employed by a company that is recognized with distinction as an IT outsource and solutions provider with a sharp focus on providing implementation, support and advisory services in information technology.
• 2 or 4-year College degree.
• Type 55+ wpm, fast and accurate 10-key by touch
• Good math and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical skills to perform independent support of own computer and mobile device.
• Able to work effectively both independently and within a team
• Able to learn new technology in a self-paced manner
• Neat, organized, strong attention to detail with a high accuracy in work
• Exercises some independent judgment and reasoning within established guidelines
• Able to work under limited supervision
• Great people-person personality
• Able to multi-task and work in a moderate-paced environment
• Able to conduct presentations to small groups
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software
• Able to lift 40 lbs and step up onto short ladders.
• Hawaii Driver’s license and clean abstract
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Sales, Marketing, or Information Technology
• 3 years recent administrative, sales, or marketing experience
• Background in marketing, sales or business clerical
• Background in Project Management methodology
• Some IT work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We offer great benefits such as medical, vacation/sick leave, covered parking, retirement, flexible work hours, and are very family-centric.
Do you know the difference between PDF and DOCX, Gigabyte versus Megabyte, balance sheet and income statement? If you are the type of person who learns rapidly, always interested in leading edge computer or mobile technology, a desire to help businesses increase productivity and efficiency, and is super people-oriented, then this may be for you.
Consider applying for a position with Microsoft’s leading Hawaiian partner today! An exciting, challenging and a rewarding career awaits you.
Send your resume and salary requirements in confidence to hr@ hpsi.net.
Coordinate Administrative Activity
Maintain Indexed Record
Resolve Administrative Problem