To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2640 California Street
Denver, CO 80205
- Jackie Zapata
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transport Driver CDL Class A - Local
DS Services of America, Inc. • Denver, CO
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Signing Bonus $2500 offered!! This is a great local driving opportunity with a Private Fleet company. Home every day!!! Two weeks paid vacation, competitive pay with great benefits!!
Crystal Springs is looking for a Class A CDL Driver to transport our bottled water and related products to local distribution facilities.
This position is responsible for the safe and reliable transport of DS Services products to company pre-assigned distribution points (local).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Safely operate transport vehicle
- Ensuring vehicle meets all Department of Transportation (DOT) laws and company standards.
- Operate forklift to unload and reload trailer with company products.
- Complete all required company and DOT required documents and reports.
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle.
- Ability to validate and record inventory as directed.
- Protect company assets by securing product loads before and during transport.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Minimum three (3) years of commercial driving experience.
- Experience driving a commercial vehicle in all weather conditions and various types of terrain.
- Valid CDL Class A license with Tanker Endorsement.
- Forklift operation experience.
- Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Send us your resume today! You may also apply online on our career site:
Reference: Req ID# 4316
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Deep Rock Water/DS Services' associates enjoy a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance for self and family; Short and Long Term Disability; 401k with company match; Pre-paid Legal Plan; Adoption Assistance; Flexible Spending Account and Paid Holiday and Vacation.