Entry Level - Sales - Paid Training - No Experience Needed
Apply Now to be considered Immediately!
Are you looking to make more money? Are you looking for a place with unlimited growth potential?
An sales representative in our company will be trained to be responsible for the management of sales, and relationships with our small business customers.
Our Mission: To provide educational and growth opportunities for everyone in our company by generating new business and maintaining relationships for all the clients who hire us, therefore creating long lasting value.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Meet with customers in person
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients
- Interact and conduct face to face sales and marketing presentations with potential clients
- Meet time deadlines for accounts
- Opportunity to manage a team in the future
- Management personally provides training in sales, marketing, and account management
- Ability to move into a position with a flexible work schedule
- A forum to practice teaching and public speaking
- Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Individualized training that moves at your own pace
- Fun, energetic colleagues
- Work Hard/Play Hard – after work activities
- Mistakes are encouraged – that means you’re learning!
- Consistent Recognition for performers
Click the 'Apply Now' button for immediate consideration!
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Competitive Nature
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
Operate Cash Register
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: Sales
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Coast Incorporated is located in Lombard, IL. It was founded in 2010 in response to the growing sales and marketing industry. Although there are many sales marketing companies across the country, Coast Inc focuses the majority of its efforts on the development of the employees in the company. When people are happy and growing in their career, the results will come.
View the full profile
Each employee has the opportunity to get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to leadership development, planning and scheduling, sales and marketing, organizational skills, strategic management, public speaking, and team management.
Through a mentor program, each employee is able to learn, grow, and develop into the individual and professional that they aspire to be. With the growth of the clients that we represent, there is ever growing opportunity for advancement within the company for driven individuals.