To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dulles, VA
- Maribeth Corduck
- Phone: 571-346-1144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Alpha Corporation • Dulles, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Alpha Corporation established in 1979, is a full-service woman-owned firm, providing civil, structural engineering, program and construction management, project controls, and technology services for various building types, transportation, and heavy infrastructure projects. We provide services to a broad spectrum of clients, including all levels of government agencies, public, and private enterprises/partnerships.
Alpha Corporation’s vision is to be recognized by clients for responsive, innovative and quality services in the building, transportation and infrastructure sectors, and to be the employer of choice for professionals seeking stimulating and rewarding careers.
We are currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our expanding team in our Dulles, VA office.
The Proposal Coordinator will have the opportunity to work as part of a team and contribute to the growth of the firm.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Work with the project management team to prepare qualification statements and technical proposals that meet RFP requirements.
- Provide writing, editing, and production support to develop and maintain project descriptions resumes, marketing boilerplate materials and other marketing related materials.
- Assist in preparing interview presentation materials.
- Provide regular updates of business opportunities, projects, and staff resources in Cosential.
- Attend client meetings, pre-bid meetings, and marketing/networking events.
- Provide research and support to market development activities.
- Assist with firm pre-qualifications and registrations.
- Provide consistent effective monitoring of multiple agency sites for viable project/contract opportunities.
- Active involvement in professional associations/organizations.
The qualifications for the Proposal Coordinator role include:
- BS or BA in Business, Marketing, English, Communications or industry related field is required.
- A minimum three (3) years of relevant A/E/C marketing experience, including preparation of qualification statements and technical proposals is required
- Must demonstrate professional writing, editing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Creativity, exceptional ambition, initiative and preference to work in a team environment is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Any degree, certification and/or license in Civil Engineering or Construction Management would be considered.
- An active membership with SMPS is preferred; not required.
- An active CPSM designation is also preferred; not required.
Alpha Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for continued professional, educational and personal growth. We strive to offer our employees the opportunity to work on diverse and exciting projects in a collaborative environment. All positions include a competitive benefits package and the opportunity for a stable and rewarding career.
Alpha Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, veterans, persons with disabilities and an Affirmative Action Employer.