This position reports directly to their production line leader and is responsible for the assembly, operation, and disassembly of their assigned equipment in the safe and quality processing of food product.
· Perform a pre-operation inspection of the equipment.
· Assemble equipment according to the Company’s procedures.
· Operate equipment according to the Company’s procedures and safety guidelines.
· Disassemble the equipment according to the Company’s procedures.
· Perform a post-operation inspection of the equipment.
· Complete all required paperwork.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· One (1) year experience in food production
· Applicable Equipment Training
· Must be able to lift 50+lbs
· Experience as a machine operator (preferably in a food manufacturing environment)
· Experience with GMP’s
· Experience with Lock-out Tag-out
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to follow instructions
· Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally