- Pulls sheet metal parts for jobs in progress and material exchanges.
- Operates hand tools and basic machinery and deburring equipment.
- Observes for defects or malfunctions.
- Communicates with Plant Manager, Engineering and Quality Coordinator to address questions, concerns or suggestions in order to meet the customers' expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to read Travelers
- Basic math skills
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Possess and utilize communication skills to communicate with coworkers, Engineering, Plant Manager and Quality Control.
- Constant standing on concrete flooring
- Occasional walking to various departments to ask questions, offer suggestions or voice concerns regarding a current of future job.
- Frequently lifts and move objects from 25-50 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts objects greater than 50 lbs.
- Vision abilities required for this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing more than 500,000 a year, its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you are looking for work, get to know Express, Express knows jobs.
View the full profile