To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7060 Oakland Mills Road
Columbia, MD 21046
- MJ Venturina
- Phone: 410-910-9425
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Brightstar Care • Columbia, MD
Posted 5 days ago
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. The LPN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes. Work as many or as few shifts as you want. We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays. A flexible schedule allows you devoted time to your clients.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Consistent shifts
- One to one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Provide Skilled Nursing Care under the Delegating of Registered Nurse to Pediatric and Geriatric clients
- Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
- Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
- Treat clients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Graduated from National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing
- Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality