To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
560 Weathersby Road
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
Elwood Staffing • Hattiesburg, MS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join our family team environment of providing superior customer service and you will be joining a culture of helping others. We help people find jobs and help employers find the people needed to be successful. You can leave the office each day knowing that you made a difference in your community. Our success comes from the success of our associates and customers. Come experience the Elwood way and make a difference with us!
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results driven culture for the hard-working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges along with progressive training and professional development to meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work daily.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance-Group Discount
- Identity Theft Protection-LifeLock
- Access to Benefit Advocates
- Discount Group Auto & Home Insurance
- Discount tickets, travel, and shopping-Working Advantage
- Dell computer discount
- Enterprise Rental Car discount
- Chairmans Club
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Certified Staffing Professional training and certification
- $500 bonus paid for completion of approved Professional Certification
- $500 Recruitment Incentive for Internal Careers
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
General Responsibilities in the Business Development-Outside Sales role will include:
In this role, you will prospect new leads and sell our staffing services to new and existing clients. We promote our services to all types of clients in many different industries, such as Manufacturing & Production, Warehouse & Distribution, as well as Automotive Manufacturers. Sales experience working with these industries is a big plus. The successful candidate will have
outside sales experience, be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations.
- B2B sales: prospect, qualify, propose, and create sustainable business partnerships
- Follow Elwood Standard Operating Procedures: tour client facilities, process new client paperwork and meet development goals
- Assist with networking events
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
Desired Skills & Experience-Business Development-Outside Sales:
- Previous outside sales or new account business development skills and experience is required
- Reliable transportation: this is a B2B sales position and requires the ability to travel from client to client on a daily basis
- College degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in utilizing social media and CRMs
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to work with people across all levels of an organization (gatekeepers to executive decision makers)
- Professional communication skills are other key traits for this position
- Possess a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
(Related Keywords: Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Management, B2B, Business to Business, Business Development, Outside Sales, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Care, New Account Development, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
You can find out more: www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.