· Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure efficiently and accurately in a fast paced high quality deadline driven environment while managing multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities.
· Must possess excellent time management, mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills; ability to research and recommend a course of action or solution to satisfy client(s) while mitigating risk.
· Proven ability to make independent decisions and be open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment.
· Must relate well to a diverse range of people (internal and external clients), working within a team environment and be able to build rapport with others.
· Proven continuous development of self to better support team and future advancement.
· Personal commitment to continuous improvement and desire for excellence.
· Formal training or business experience with consumer loan products.
· Highly proficient in mainframe, database and web-based applications, MS Office and Windows products.
· One to two years of experience in the banking or banking related industry.
· Associate or Bachelor degree or the equivalent in experience preferred.
· Evaluate and process Indirect auto contracts and disburse funds to the originating dealership promptly and accurately to meet customer expectations and department SLA.
· Review all loan documents for accuracy and completeness.
· Service inbound calls from a variety of internal and external sources.
· Provide support for department in execution of business improvements and support for corporate initiatives.
· Proactively identifies and resolves risk management and client service issues.
· Ensures adherence to regulatory and corporate mandates, audits and exams.
· Complete other miscellaneous job functions as assigned by Management.
· Availability to work hours between 8AM and 8PM, as well as some holidays on a rotating basis.
· Must have 8am to 8pm availability row toggle
· Formal training or business experience with consumer loan products row toggle
· Highly proficient in mainframe, database and web-based applications, MS Office and Windows products row toggle
· One to two years of experience in the banking or banking related industry. Associate or Bachelor degree or the equivalent in experience preferred
Complex Problem Solving
Hardworking And Dedicated