· Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure efficiently and accurately in a fast paced high quality deadline driven environment while managing multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities.
· Must possess excellent time management, mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills; ability to research and recommend a course of action or solution to satisfy client(s) while mitigating risk.
· Proven ability to make independent decisions and be open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment.
· Must relate well to a diverse range of people (internal and external clients), working within a team environment and be able to build rapport with others.
· Proven continuous development of self to better support team and future advancement.
· Personal commitment to continuous improvement and desire for excellence.
· Formal training or business experience with consumer loan products.
· Highly proficient in mainframe, database and web-based applications, MS Office and Windows products.
· One to two years of experience in the banking or banking related industry.
· Associate or Bachelor degree or the equivalent in experience preferred.
· Evaluate and process Indirect auto contracts and disburse funds to the originating dealership promptly and accurately to meet customer expectations and department SLA.
· Review all loan documents for accuracy and completeness.
· Service inbound calls from a variety of internal and external sources.
· Provide support for department in execution of business improvements and support for corporate initiatives.
· Proactively identifies and resolves risk management and client service issues.
· Ensures adherence to regulatory and corporate mandates, audits and exams.
· Complete other miscellaneous job functions as assigned by Management.
· Availability to work hours between 8AM and 8PM, as well as some holidays on a rotating basis.
· Must have 8am to 8pm availability row toggle
· Formal training or business experience with consumer loan products row toggle
· Highly proficient in mainframe, database and web-based applications, MS Office and Windows products row toggle
· One to two years of experience in the banking or banking related industry. Associate or Bachelor degree or the equivalent in experience preferred
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Cultivating Long Term Relationships
Identifying New Prospects