To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, he/she must be appropriately authorized to drive vehicles. Aside from these qualifications, the driver should be proficient in the services he/she renders, and comply with all traffic rules. Must have a clean DMV record. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to drive. When possible reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to travel as required
- Must have a clean driving record and meet company standards to drive company vehicles.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them.
- Experience driving a 5 ton, F250, Box truck, Forklift.
- HAZMAT handling experience.
Join VT Group if you want to serve with friendly and caring people who are dedicated to delivering critical services and helping our customers solve difficult problems in often world-changing circumstances.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
VT Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
VT Group is a drug free workplace. All applicants must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.