To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full stack .Net developer
ALTA IT Services LLC • New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Stack Web Developer (Mid and Senior-level)
New Brunswick, NJ
US Citizens or GC Holders
4+ yrs of experience for Mid
7+ yrs of experience for Senior
- Work with a team to design and develop sophisticated software for a SaaS application.
- Develop and maintain a RESTful APIs.
- Work within the company's Agile, continuous delivery-focused development process.
- Collaborate in the planning, design and delivery of software products & services.
- Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature.
- Problem Solving skills to understand customer and technical problems and creatively fix them.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technology and the potential application of those within the solutions being developed.
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Intangibles
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science / related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience designing, developing and customizing SaaS applications.
- Solid knowledge about relational databases.
- Familiarity with in-memory database such as Redis.
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture.
- Docker experience a big plus.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of GitHub and Team City deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and the desire to continue doing so.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks.
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.