To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3615 South Broadway
Minot, ND 58701
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Inbound Sales Consultant
Minot Automotive • Minot, ND
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Inbound Sales Consultant
Want to join the largest volume car dealership in Minot? We are looking for a motivated individual with customer service, computer and phone etiquette skills. Must have an ability to multi-task, and work Saturdays and nights. Our inbound department fields our sales phone calls and internet inquiries from all over North Dakota and beyond. We offer an excellent benefit package, a set salary, and a bonus structure based on volume and customer satisfaction with vast earning potential. We strive to have a fun, fast paced, and career oriented environment for our staff with advancement opportunities within the company. Check us out on Google and see the reviews for yourself. Please fill out an application online or stop into the store and fill one out in person.
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Appearance.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be insurable
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED, etc.)
- Join our winning automotive sales team!