Make a difference in your community as an Aflac Benefits Advisor.
Are you hard-working? Goal oriented? Driven to help others succeed? If so, supporting local business owners as a Benefits Advisor may be the career change you’ve been looking for.
· Generate new business opportunities through networking, referrals and cold calls.
· Meet with business owners to understand their employee benefits strategy and needs.
· Conduct virtual and on-site presentations to position the value of Aflac’s products and services.
· Educate employees on available benefits packages and support their enrollment.
Provide ongoing enrollment and claims support to new and existing clients.
· Willingness to obtain a life and health insurance license; study resources provided.
· Must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without need of current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
· Networking and relationship building.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Sales aptitude and comfort in presenting ideas.
Advantages to working with us:
· Flexibility to build and manage your own schedule.
· Competitive commissions, stock bonuses and incentives.
· Discounted rates with benefits and wireless communication providers.
· On-demand training and professional development opportunities.
Aﬂac Benefits Advisors are independent agents and are not Aﬂac employees.
Aﬂac’s family of insurers includes Aﬂac and/or Aﬂac New York, and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company. WWHQ | 1932 Wynnton Road | Columbus, GA 31999. Continental American Insurance Company | Columbia, SC.
- Claim Processing
- Interpersonal Skills