To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1303 East Herndon Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Circulating Open Heart Nurse, FT80 (10) ~ Cardiovascular Surg Svs (CVOR)
Saint Agnes Medical Center • Fresno, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, Cardiovascular Surg Svs (CVOR), the Registered Nurse (Level I, II, III or IV) is responsible for coordinating and delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse, after appropriate educational preparation, is capable of expanding the scope of practice in general or specialty areas of nursing. The criteria and specific job duties of the three levels are defined by each department area specific criteria.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California is required.
2. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
3. Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within one year of hire into position.
4. Special skills required of the Registered Nurse include the ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel.
5. Other skills required include the ability to handle varying issues in the midst of any situation and work effectively individually and as
a member of a team within a stress-producing environment.