Customer Experience Lead.
Onsite- Miami, Florida.
Salary:- $150,000-$180,000 (Plus 50% Bonus)
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing company during an exciting period of development? Currently company is undergoing a remarkable digital transformation. With the rapid growth of our company, guests are expecting more and more from our teams than ever before. The team will primarily focus on specific innovation throughout the customer journey identifying and deciding what opportunities would be the most meaningful and beneficial to our guests.
The mission of the Digital Marketing team is to advance the companies brand by creating a deeper position in various markets by strengthening customer relationships by providing outstanding and effective digital experiences. As a part of the digital marketing team, the Digital Customer Experience lead will be in charge of creating and developing a brand new improved and modified digital customer experience across the various digital channels that include (Mobile App, Website, Menu Boards, ETC) Through these improvements the goal is to increase in store visits while overall driving digital sales. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to lead the digital customer experience managers who launch and support the overall development and launch of the technology products for guest experiences. The team will work closely together with the product, IT , and engineering teams to build and deliver overall best in class digital data driven experience that will drive brand awareness and create retention through outstanding customer loyalty.
· Provide outstanding leadership in applications and digital technology, customer journey, and customer experience.
· Organize and lead market assessment, qualitative feedback, quantitative analysis, and represent the market trends to support our guests in terms of product management and engineering.
· Analyze and identify opportunities based upon analytical research of strategic views of the specific direction that the market is going. The goal of this is to create an outstanding guest experience to ensure retention.
· Develop and manage a go to marketing strategy that includes policy, launch strategy, and positioning.
· Maximize customer experience by ensuring that the journey is engaging, seamless and effective throughout.
· Provide outstanding leadership in innovative digital executions to provide outstanding customer experiences through the ordering channels.
· Combine with the IT and Consumer tech teams to guarantee that the necessary new technology is implemented and applied to maximize customer experience leading to long term retention.
· Combine with cross functional teams to drive growth and develop through the various channels. Ensuring that the technologies are successfully integrated across the various digital channels that will assist in the improvement of the marketing strategies.
· Drive and grow sales through the traditional digital channels that will optimize maximum business results. This is done through design tests that will measure impact and learn the necessary results that will drive the cross functional marketing teams.
· 8-Plus years of experience in a marketing leadership setting.
· 5 Plus years of experience working in a product marketing based environment that will be used to represent the market requirements that support the product launches with digital technology.
· Posses a solid experience leading teams to deliver outstanding consumer facing products on the web and mobile platforms.
· Possess a strong passion for results and customer understanding.
· Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to grow a team from the ground up.
· Experience in QSR or a retail environment a benefit.