Do you have experience being the first point of contact & link of communication between customers and the company? Apply today to join a carbon product manufacturer that is looking for a talented customer service administrator willing and ready to build a career, not just start a job!
Shift: 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
Customer Service Admin Responsibilities:
- Manages accounts with little intervention from manager.
- Customer Follow ups for quotes and potential opportunities.
- Ability to learn the terminology of the materials and the product lines.
- Understands how to maximize profit for the company.
- Follow closely the different steps of orders from RFQ’s to Shipping.
Customer Service Admin Requirements:
- Basic Math ,MS Office, and Macola Knowledge
- ERP & CRM knowledge
- Understanding of Margins and How quotes affect financials.
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills
- Customer Service