To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Jake Berlpwitz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ambassador Personnel • Tuscaloosa, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Are you looking for a fresh career? Somewhere you can grow and advance? Don’t miss this great opportunity to join the Ambassador Personnel Team. We are actively seeking a Staffing Coordinator for our Tuscaloosa branch!
Position Objective: Maximize the profitability of the branch by following policies and procedures to ensure successful candidate pre-screening and selection, minimal turnover, workers compensation accidents, and incidents. Actively recruit, interview, pre-screen, and place employees that exceed both the client and Ambassador’s expectations.
• Create, build and maintain client relationships
• Generating leads through application data, reference checks, current employees and clients, and marketing calls
• Be familiar with preparation of proposal process for specific clients to include pricing, agreement negotiations and client presentations
• Document all activity daily
• Prepare weekly operation reports
• Maintain compliance with all company polices including forms as well as state and federal laws
• Participate in delivering of employees to client on 1st day of employment
• Manage complete operations cycle from candidate selection, placement, employee relations, client relations, and post employment
• Perform any and all other assigned duties as required
• Participate in client visits, company tours and worksite visits
• Ensure teamwork by communicating with the office staff information discovered in the marketplace that would increase their knowledge about the customer, the potential customer, the competition, and any other relevant matters
• Create and maintain client files allowing easy access for operations
• Perform Initial Client Expectations, Monthly Service Evaluations (goal should be a minimum of 4 out of 5 in all areas)
• Process and participate in unemployment claims
• Prepare recruiting advertisements and track recruitment resources
• Market candidates to existing and potential clients
• Participate in shared On Call responsibilities for after hours as well as delivering employees
• Ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
• Able to demonstrate exemplary performance in attitude, attendance and professional image
• Must display initiative and creativity in problem solving
• Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
• Able to demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques
• Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service
• Work well in a team environment
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• High School diploma or GED required. College classes or industry experience preferred
• Minimum of two years verifiable customer service experience
• Prior interviewing experience preferred
• Basic computer skills required
• Flexible work schedule
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K