Interim HealthCare of Sioux Falls is excited to add caring, compassionate and dedicated CNA's and Caregiver to our winning team.
VERY Flexible Schedules and shifts are available right away! Hours are typically 7a-3p, 3p-11p and 11p-7a - Part-Time to Full-Time hours available
The CNA/Aide is responsible for the tasks or personal care, administer medications, and incidental activities of daily living for patients of all ages.
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of daily living
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to make independent decisions, follows instructions and interact with residents, family members, guests, and fellow staff members in a courteous and professional way
- Promotes a safe environment during care
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
We have been locally owned for the past 27 years in Sioux Falls and 2 years in Brookings. We are also a Medicare Certified Agency!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
- CNA training preferred, but not required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Background Check
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of Nursing Assistant course and Nurse Assistant certification as required by state & federal in which employed OR at least ONE year of current home health experience.
- One (1) year experience in a comparable job classification and/or as required by contracted facility.