Careline Services is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses, Full time (Day/Night Shifts) for NYSDOH skilled nursing facilities.
LPN/LVN Description: Under the direction of a registered nurse, physician, or other licensed health care provider, performs nursing care tasks and procedures consistent with individual treatment plans and scope of practice, to maintain health, prevent and cure illness and injury, and alleviate suffering using practical knowledge of health processes and facility procedures.
Interested parties can call
for more details
Careline Services, Inc., a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Service specializing in the recruitment of and placement of Nursing Professionals. Our services include full time, part time, per diem, contracts and foreign nurse sponsorship. We service PREMIER healthcare facilities thoughout the Metropolitan area including Hospitals, Long Term Care, Adult Day Care, Community Health Centers, Psychiatric facilities and many others. We work closely with our contracted facilities and nurses to find the best fit for both.
Come and experience why Careline Services, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and most exciting staffing companies to work with.
Requirements: Must have a valid licensed to practice as LPN -LVN in the State of New York.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assists registered nurses, physicians, or other licensed health care providers in the identification of individuals needs and participates in the development of plans to address goals.
2. Administers medications and nursing procedures to individuals as prescribed.
3. Obtains and records individuals’ temperatures, blood pressures, pulse rates, and other vital signs using standard instruments and procedures.
4. Observes, monitors, and records individuals’ symptoms and conditions to obtain and provide information for diagnosis and treatment; identifies responses to medication or changes in health status; and reports such to a registered nurse, physician, or other licensed health care provider.
5. Prepares individuals for or assists with examinations and treatments.
6 Maintains charts and other records of individuals’ conditions and/or administered treatments.
7. Attends to individuals’ personal needs, including activities of daily living and hygiene tasks, such as bathing, dressing, feeding, and grooming.
8. Talks to individuals, listens to their concerns and responses, and encourages them to cooperate and participate in treatment and rehabilitation activities.
9. Educates and counsels individuals and/or families regarding their health, medications, treatment goals and procedures, and behavioral interactions as appropriate.
10. May perform housekeeping tasks, such as changing linens, and assist other staff in cleaning activities to ensure a safe, clean, and therapeutic environment for individuals. Monitors supply inventories and completes requisition forms to ensure adequate supply levels.
11. May observe and supervise the activities of unlicensed direct care staff, including the administration of medication, to ensure compliance with applicable requirements, and reports observations to higher-level staff.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Gastroenterology Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Diseases And Disorders