Shape the future today.
The world is changing. The
question is, what will be our contribution to the outcome? We have set the pace
in the field of mobility from the very beginning, and we will continue to do
so. At Mercedes-Benz Vans, interdisciplinary teams are developing the mobility
of tomorrow. Our goal is to make mobility safer, simpler, and more sustainable
for people across the globe. Put your pioneering spirit to good use: This is
your opportunity to make a contribution that extends far beyond your job title.
At Mercedes-Benz Vans, we offer
you the perfect environment for your professional and personal growth.
Cutting-edge training and promising career opportunities will help you to
foster and expand your professional skill set as well as your individual
strengths. Think, try, and thrive with us in collaborative work environments
that spark game-changing concepts.
Manages the safety,
productivity, training, morale, and security of a Production Group.
Monitors production and meets established production and quality targets.
Possesses strong expertise in multiple technical work areas. Directly
responsible for Team Leaders and indirectly responsible for Team Members.
- Acts as the technical and disciplinary lead of
- Oversees, organizes, and coordinates all work
content of the group. Motivates, supports, develops, and challenges team
members to their optimal potential.
- Manages flow of communication to the team and
- Drives continuous improvement for production
processes, efficiency, product quality, environment, and ergonomics.
- Identifies trouble areas and resolves issues.
- Administer company policies and procedures.
- Assumes ownership and accountability for
personnel management: Responsible for evaluations/reviews, coaching,
counseling, resource planning and team building.
- Coordinates schedules and workflow for the
team. Plans, controls, and approves vacation, employee shifts,
qualifications, and schedules.
- Provides feedback to all involved departments
to improve overall performance of the plant.
- Prepares reports based on data. Presents
findings to management and others.
- Introduces measures for positive development
of employees. Resolves complex employee issues.
- Resolves issues that are varied and
non-routine. May order materials and/or spare parts.
- Able to problem solve. Understands and applies
“root cause analysis”.
- Facilitates and participates in regularly
- Responsibility for (up to) 42 workers in an
automotive Assembly facility.
- Project management and work shop involvement.
- High School Diploma and 3+ years of
Supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Highly flexible individual with the ability to
adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Must have excellent communication and
- Computer skills essential, including strong
knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- This position may be required to work 3rd
We are all in for change.
Are you too? Apply now.
If you have experience in the above and are
interested in joining an outstanding company we welcome you to apply. The
division Mercedes-Benz Vans is world renown for quality and innovative
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PLAN WITH
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC (“MBV”) is a plant in Ladson, South
Carolina that produces Sprinter vans for the U.S. and Canadian market under the
brands Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner. The midsize Mercedes-Benz Metris vans
are also reassembled at this location.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC invested 500 million U.S. dollars
in the construction of a new Sprinter production plant in addition to an
expansion of the previous assembly operations. In September 2018, MBV
officially opened its new plant, located next to existing operations in the
North Charleston area. The MBV facility will provide up to 1,300 jobs by the
end of the decade and is expected to create at least 600 additional jobs in the
region through its suppliers.
More than 120,000 Sprinters have been assembled in North
Charleston and delivered to destinations in the U.S. since 2006. The U.S. is
now the second largest market for Sprinter vans, after Germany.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC is committed to fostering an
inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team.
We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation),age, national origin, religion,
marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Mercedes Benz Vans LLCPrimary Location:
United States of America-South Carolina-CharlestonWork Locations:
8501 Palmetto Commerce Pkwy (US29456C)
8501 Palmetto Commerce Pkwy