The Finance Assistant position is the perfect next career move for anyone looking to expand and strengthen their corporate accounting skills! Accounting Principals has partnered with a growing company in the construction field, who is looking for a self-motivated, eager professional with at least 1 year of accounting or administrative experience.
This is a dynamic role in that you’ll handle a variety of accounting tasks, working alongside tenured leaders who create a fun, laid-back culture. Beginning pay is between $16-18 per hour and this role will be filled quickly, so please apply TODAY!
- Process accounts payable and receivable invoices into QuickBooks
- Research accounting discrepancies and reconcile vendor/customer statements
- Maintain accurate accounting ledgers, filing systems and Excel spreadsheets
- Assist with month-end preparation and provide backup administrative support
- Respond to customer and vendor inquiries over the phone and through email
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of accounting or administrative experience
- Proficient Excel, Word, Outlook and data entry 10-key skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (verbal/written)
- Eager to learn, catches on quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment
APPLY NOW by emailing your resume to Sara Albani, Senior Staffing Manager, at email@example.com, as well as clicking the “apply now” button, which will prompt you to submit your resume online.
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work