Work for a recognized brand and industry leader that offers best in class products. Culligan is one of the world's most recognized leaders in water quality solutions.
Culligan is seeking a Sales Supervisor to manage and promote our brand and products to the residential marketplace.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to generate leads and appointments, sell our products and services, and recruit, hire, train, motivate, sustain and lead a dynamic sales organization. This individual will provide support and expertise to the sales team while developing and implementing marketing strategies to grow the business.
Sales Supervisor Specific Responsibilities:
- Accountable to achieve performance and financial objectives for each of the assigned stores by motivating a team of sales professionals.
- Will assign and develop sales territories,
- Review all sales orders.
- Track and record progress of each individual sales person and the entire sales team.
- Responsible for sales and market penetration of residential products and services within the franchise territory.
- Responsible for compiling and maintaining all monthly sales reports.
- Provide consistent communication of sales results to the store management.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the competition including their products, people, pricing, strengths, weaknesses, and business strategies.
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, training and scheduling of Sales employees in accordance with established staffing goals and timelines.
- Coordinate with dealership’s in-home sales representatives to see leads and appointments through to successful conclusion.
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- Three years sales management experience preferred; two years minimum
- Five years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills and a self-starter
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think strategically and adapt to changing business needs
- Demonstrated proficiency with multi-tasking and time management
- High school diploma/GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends)
Qualified candidates must have the ability to:
- lift up to 35 pounds
- Stand for extended periods (2-3 hours) at times
- Lead and/or mentor subordinates in their day to day activities and in their contributions to the company
- Drive for extended periods (2-3 hours) at times
Sales Supervisor Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
- Product Discounts
- Monthly Car Allowance
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.