Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Clinical Research Assistant in Rochester, MN. This is a 1-year assignment, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, with some potential for overtime.
- Assist in coordinating the details of the study and documentation concerning study protocols, patient scheduling, history work, data collection, data entry, data management, follow-up care, and compliance with federal, state, sponsor and institutional guidelines.
- Responsible for collating mailings, tracking responses, phone interviewing and data entry.
- Consults with and assists staff in own and other labs in conducting research projects.
- Performs data entry and manages study database as directed and performs other administrative duties related to the study as assigned.
- May perform technical duties related to clinical and experimental research as directed and under the supervision of other study personnel.
- May order materials/supplies and assist with general office work.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Strong computer skills; experience with Microsoft products is preferred.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask
Product Quality Assurance
Product Quality Control
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
PRIDE Health, LLC is a leading Healthcare Recruitment & Staffing firm that offers highly customized solutions and business process solutions at cost-effective prices.
View the full profile
Headquartered in New York, NY - Pride Technologies offers a broad geographic reach with offices throughout the U.S., India and Brazil. Leveraging more than 20 years of experience PRIDE has enhanced its core competency of IT staffing services by creating client-centric, cost-effective IT and business process solutions. PRIDE serves client-partners in the healthcare, IT, financial services, retail and insurance industries offering both Direct Hire and Temporary Staff of healthcare professionals, Vendor Management Systems, IT Hardware Procurement Services and Business Processing Outsourcing.