Seeking candidates for a Fire Sprinkler Installation Sprinkler Apprentice position for a busy company in Ballston Spa. We design, build and install fire suppression systems. The Fire Sprinkler Installation Apprentice position would be responsible for assisting in the fab shop with pipe cutting, threading and welding. The Fire Sprinkler Installation Apprentice position will also be responsible for assisting tech's in the field with system installation. This would include moving material around the site, assisting with installing valves, fixtures and sprinkler heads.
Fire Sprinkler Installation Apprentice Candidates should:
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- Some experience or training in welding, plumbing or a trade is strongly desired
- Must be capable with a variety of hand and power tools
- Must have a CLEAN AND VALID DRIVERS LICENSE Willing to train the right person. This is a great entry level opportunity.
Fire Sprinkler Installation Apprentice Incumbents:
Quality and precision-focused
Results-focused with strong performance culture
People-oriented, supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented, cooperative and collaborative
Schedule: Monday to Friday Day shift
Attention To Detail