To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Custom Home Sales Representative
HireLive • San Diego, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Custom Home Sales Representative
- Sell products and services, maintain assigned sales quota and follow established guidelines
- Use a company provided iPad to demonstrate ADT Pulse™ home automation technology:
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
- Present positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition
- Follow up with prospects and prepare final contracts for signatures
- Process work orders and complete all sales paperwork and post installation follow up
- Build a professional network to generate a strong pipeline of referrals
- Training takes between 30 and 40 days and includes:
- 4-5 days of webinar training to become familiar with products and services
- 2-3 weeks of practical training and shadowing with top sales reps and sales manager
- ADT University Quick Start Program: 4-day intensive with corporate training staff – All expenses paid
-Uncapped Commission and Paid Training Program
-Medical and Dental after 30 days
-401(k) (from 1st day) we match up to 5%
-Tuition Reimbursement and Life Insurance after 6 months
-Cell phone allowance up to $70 a month
- New hires that meet and exceed the new hire sales production targets will also be eligible to receive an extended training wage of $1,000 for an additional 8 weeks
- *Extended training wage is available during weeks 17 – 24 for new hires that meet and exceed specific sales production goals.
- Annual Income
- The conservative national average for your first year’s earnings is $60K. ADT does not cap the commission plan, so income potential is only limited to our sales person’s efforts! In your second year, you are completely trained and have a strong pipeline and should be able to earn much more. Approximately 30% of our sales force nationally earns six figures.
ADT Custom Home Fast Facts: World's largest electronic security and alarm monitoring provider to residential, commercial, industrial and governmental customers protecting more than 5 million American homes and 80% of the world's top 100 retailers as well as over 100 of the nation’s airports. Responds to more than 50,000 crimes in progress each year. Interfaces with approximately 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the country
Meet With Hiring Managers on November 8th!
San Diego - North
Thursday, November 8th
9:00am – 12:30pm
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92037
Parking: $4 Hourly
Get Social With HireLive!
Facebook | LinkedIn
Job Opportunities Include:
Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more!
Position Requirements: Open