Job Title: PRODUCTION MANAGER
Salary: $100-140k plus bonus (10-15%)- DOE
Location: SUWANEE, GA
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations finding top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an established global manufacturer of products supporting industrial automation equipment. They are currently looking for a PRODUCTION MANAGER with demonstrated operations management experience in a manufacturing environment to join their team. Position is based in their Suwanee, Georgia location.
ABOUT THE JOB
Job functions for the PRODUCTION MANAGER position include, but are not be limited to:
● Build and develop operations performance, processes, and procedures to support strategic direction.
● Establish operations initiatives for improving safety, quality, cost, delivery and employee relations.
● Develop operations standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
● Set manufacturing policy in the areas of Lean Manufacturing techniques, materials usage, shipping and receiving, capacity planning, production scheduling, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations and performance measures.
● Define, establish and promote adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP)
● Responsible for budget and related controls, and oversee Capital investment needs.
● Lead operations team in designated area including developing process and performance strategies, conflict resolution, and improving employee relations.
● Exhibits technical skills in Lean Manufacturing techniques, Kaizen, Process Improvement, freight and distribution, materials management and production scheduling.
● Leads employee training, development, and succession planning.
● Drive outcomes that promote customer satisfaction.
To be considered for the PRODUCTION MANAGER position, candidates should meet the following…
● BS/BA in Engineering, or Industrial Management
● 5 -7 years of industrial management experience
● Experience developing Operational, Expense, and Capital Budgets
● Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
● Demonstrated Leadership and Team development
● High Competency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & ERP Database
● Experience with Machine tools and Automation equipment
● Supervision in assembly operations
● Experience with Dupont STOP Safety Program
● Experience developing productivity rates and standards
● ISO systems management
● LSS process management