Outside Sales Representative
Information about Strickland Companies
Since 1928, Strickland Companies has been a leader in innovative paper products and services. We have six locations that we represent and distribute products for hundreds of manufacturers throughout the Southeast. Still privately owned and rapidly growing, our services have expanded to include: fine paper, flexible packaging, business products, furniture, and facility supplies.
Summary and Objective
· We are seeking a highly motivated individual in the early stages of their career that has some sales experience. The ideal candidate must be personable, competitive, energetic, analytical and self-motivated. A passion for serving customer’s needs and excellent critical thinking skills is a must.
· Manage all aspects of current customer accounts (sales, operations, accounts receivable)
· Identify and create business relationships with new customers
· Analyze and react to sales data using technology provided by the company
Required Education and Experience
· 4 year college degree
· 2+ years of outside sales experience preferred with proven success at presenting and selling the value proposition of products and services, both in person and via the phone
· Familiarity with business processes, products and marketplace of a similar company within the distribution industry
Competitive base salary/commission plan, individual insurance coverage, 401(k) and Flex spending plan options
Strickland Companies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.