To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toone, TN 38381
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kilgore Flares • Toone, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Kilgore Flares Co., LLC
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
● Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions and perform contract administration activities in support of Kilgore Flares Co., LLC government, commercial and international contracts. Draft contract language as required.
● Draft and negotiate other agreements to which Kilgore Flares is a party, including teaming agreements, nondisclosure agreements, authorized maintenance center agreements, etc.
● Provide advice and assistance to management so that contract terms are structured in a manner that best supports Kilgore Flares’ business strategy while adequately protecting the Company’s legal interests.
● Assist in the preparation of proposals in support of new, existing and change order contracts.
● Provide advice and assistance to management in identifying and responding to customer-directed changes or any disputes arising during contract performance.
● Emphasize to program managers and other key staff on the importance of contract control and handling of contract actions.
● Provide advice to management on U.S. Government, and various foreign governments, acquisition rules and regulations.
● Maintain files for all assigned contracts and agreements.
● Coordinate with legal counsel on all issues as appropriate.
● Assist Program Managers and finance personnel on any financially related contract issues. Participate, as required in the generation of internal monthly and quarterly reports reflecting actual and projected orders, EBIT and cash flow.
● Apply for and negotiate all customer-required bonds and guarantees.
● Seven or more years experience as a contracts administrator required, including significant experience involving US Government prime contracts and subcontracts and US Government export control compliance.
● Experience with construction contracting highly desired.
● Experience in international contracting highly desired.
● BS/BA degree
● Strong knowledge of US Government procurement laws and regulations.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
● Self-starter who works well within a team environment.
● Must be eligible to possess explosives under the Safe Explosive Act 2003 (as amended) as required by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) for all employees of Kilgore Flares
● Must be willing to work in an environment that requires a “Safety First” attitude. Must be willing to obey all Safety, Health and Environmental rules/regulations prescribed by regulatory agencies that are incorporated into company policies. Employee must report any unsafe acts or conditions immediately to their supervision and participate in a team hazard to produce a work place that is free from hazards and personal injury
● Must be able to obtain/retain a security clearance with the Department of Defense (DoD), if required
● Must be able to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
Interested candidates can submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 1 of 1