We're seeking an Customer Care Coordinator. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity and Customer Service this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about opportunities with TruGreen.
STARTING PAY: $14.00
HOURS: M-F 7:30am-4:30pm hours are flexible
MATCHING 401K, two weeks PTO, PAID HOLIDAYS, INCENTIVES
1. Receives inbound and makes outbound calls to resolve routine customer concerns (e.g., service, billing, results) in a timely and professional manner. May deviate from routine procedures to diagnose root cause of more complex customer issues.
2. Coordinates and resolves customer follow-up requests as a liaison between branches and customers to provide and maintain the highest level of customer service.
3. Prioritizes open, overdue and/or critical CFRs or customer concerns and escalates to management as needed.
4. Reviews and responds to customer feedback collected through external sources. Compiles statistical data (e.g., net promoter scores, or NPS), identifies trends, and reports to management team.
5. Makes contact with cancel request customers to retain business. Probes to identify root cause and uses approved customer save offers (e.g., discounts, service calls) to retain customer.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of customer service experience required
• Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Customer Relationship Management