To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Billings, MT
- Ket Tenney
- Phone: 972-819-2211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • Billings, MT
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fortune 100 company looking for candidates that want to establish a career. Must have office or clerical and Microsoft Office experience
· Reviews customer's fraudulent transactions/documentation to determine if fraud chargeback rights or compliance rights are available (we would be training each person on a specific chargeback reason and have them specialize in that case type).
· Will use association chargeback rules and regulations to determine which conditions must be met for that chargeback.
· Will determine if fraud claim should be escalated to pre-arbitration and/or arbitration.
· Contacts customers via email to gather required information for fraud case filing.
· Maintains customer follow-up within timeframes to gather required information and communicate case resolution.
· Researches and analyzes moderately complex activity using multiple systems and research techniques.
· Must be able to detect potential fraudulent activity and take appropriate action.
May participate in small projects..
Must have office or clerical and Microsoft Office experience