Fortune 100 company looking for candidates that want to establish a career. Must have office or clerical and Microsoft Office experience
· Reviews customer's fraudulent transactions/documentation to determine if fraud chargeback rights or compliance rights are available (we would be training each person on a specific chargeback reason and have them specialize in that case type).
· Will use association chargeback rules and regulations to determine which conditions must be met for that chargeback.
· Will determine if fraud claim should be escalated to pre-arbitration and/or arbitration.
· Contacts customers via email to gather required information for fraud case filing.
· Maintains customer follow-up within timeframes to gather required information and communicate case resolution.
· Researches and analyzes moderately complex activity using multiple systems and research techniques.
· Must be able to detect potential fraudulent activity and take appropriate action.
May participate in small projects..
Must have office or clerical and Microsoft Office experience