To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3585 Round Barn Boulevard
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Building Services Director
Solstice Senior Living - Santa Rosa • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Solstice Senior Living is looking to add a Building Services Director to our team at our community in Santa Rosa. This is a full-time/hands-on Building Services Director responsible for the general maintenance and repairs of this beautiful community.
The Building Services Director is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the general operating maintenance, repair, and housekeeping of the property and its physical plant to maintain proper operations of the property. Oversee the general operations of the maintenance department and housekeeping department to ensure that the property is maintained in a safe, clean and comfortable manner. Hire, evaluate, coordinate, motivate, monitor performance, schedule and supervise department staff in accordance with company policy.
This is a hands-on position and must have experience in the following areas:
· Electrical maintenance
· Painting & drywall,
· Experience with HVAC.
This position requires the ability to multi-task and complete assignments according to deadlines.
- 2 years of experience in a similar Building Services management role
- Previous experience within a Senior Living, Nursing Home, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing community preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to Analyze and Solve Building Maintenance Problems
- Supervisory Skills
- Ability to Explain Work Duties to Staff
- Ability to interact with residents, family members, staff and government agencies