To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Potomac, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Potomac, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the Company
Our client was voted one of the "Best Place to Work" and is seeking an Accounting Specialist! The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. This is a real estate company located in Potomac, MD. They are looking for someone who can start immediately to fill an Accounting Specialist role on a temporary basis. This position will go for at least 6 months and possibly longer.
Pay is $20-$22 hourly.
Job Responsibilities of Accounting Specialist
• Records Management -manage all electronic and paper files, tracking logs, and filings including:
• Banking, Legal, Property Tax Legal and Insurance – assist CFO in maintaining these relationships, related applications, filings, new accounts, and various tracking tasks.
• Reporting – assist VP of Accounting with management and ownership reporting and communications. Lender, investor and other outside information requests.
• AP/AR – assist the Accounting team with invoice and cash receipt processing, tenant and vendor inquiries, credit applications, W-9’s, etc.
• Light GL work for investment entities and a few properties
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounting department including general ledger, financial reporting, process cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable and receivable, and regulatory filings.
Specific requirements for the Accounting Specialist include:
- Requires 1-2 years’ experience with AP/AR in a corporate setting.
- WORD the program, and words that are used in the program. One needs to be able to compose a basic business letter/email using proper grammar.
- Excel – comfort and ability to create worksheets.
- Specific software (Nexus, MRI), welcome but not required. More important is the ability to learn accounting software packages.
Keywords: accounting, accounting specialist