To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Janesville, WI 53547
- Stephanie Pucci
- Phone: 608-709-8288
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Manager
Creative Financial Staffing • Janesville, WI
Posted 2 months ago
About the Company
I am seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join a stable, family-owned business that has been around for years! The company promotes a relaxed, casual environment. The position would be responsible for leading a team of 7 Accounts Payable Specialist. If you enjoy this type of environment and managing a staff this job is for you!
Job Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Manager
As an Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounts Payable department including general ledger, financial reporting, journal entries, audit and being part of month- end.
- Achieving accounting operational objectives preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- consolidation, and evaluation of financial data as well as preparing special reports
- Supervise a staff of 7 Accounts Payable Specialist
- Confirming financial status monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection,
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager who combines a solid background in management, accounting and strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for the Accounts Payable Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting or a related field, or equivalent business experience
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance; hands-on accounting managerial experience preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Ability to lead, train and develop staff
- ERP software experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounting, accounts payable manager, accounting manager, financial management, CPA, finance, financial analysis