Valet Drivers needed at New Downtown Detroit Hotels!
Whether you are looking for a full time, part time, seasonal, or just weekend job, Park Rite Valet gives you the tools to learn and grow , working alongside professional colleagues in a welcoming and rewarding environment.
Job Summary :
Our Valet drivers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to hotels customers in a friendly and efficient manner. They are responsible for driving, parking and retrieving customers’ vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting them with luggage when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Acknowledges, greets and maintains pleasant, respectful and professional demeanor with customers and co-workers.
• Runs at top speed to park and retrieve vehicles and drives slowly and cautiously.
• Follows all appearance and attendance standards as set forth by Park Rite Valet.
• Maintains clean, neat work environment including all surrounding areas of ramp, valet desk, wheel chairs and parking areas
For more information, visit our website
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Valet Driver
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must possess a recent clean Motor Vehicle Record from SOS of MI
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be eligible for and willing to immediately obtain an off street valet license from the Detroit's 4th precinct 4700 W Fort St. Detroit, MI 48209. Application for this license will be given during interview.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- The ability to drive vehicles with Manual transmissions preferred.
Provide Guest Service